- Sport testing
Comprehensive evaluation of the hockey players includes:
- Detection of the initial state of an athlete
- testing level of condition and coordination abilities,
- Special testing on ice,
- Analysis of skating technique on hockey treadmill,
- detection of changes in performance over the previous diagnostics,
- determination of training zones,
- detection of strengths and weaknesses of an athlete's preparedness,
- Fatigue detection and health evaluation
What do I learn from the test results?
- What are my pros and cons?
- How did I train?
- How to properly train?
- What should I work on?
- Can I continue training?
- How good am I going to be?